INTERMEDIATE I - (INTRODUCTION TO THE ITALIAN LANGUAGE PART VI)
Goal: Further development of communication skills in Italian, including a greater emphasis on conversation, oral, and written expression.
Topics to be covered:
• Food and Beverages
• Ordering and Shopping for Food and Clothing
• Articulated Prepositions
• Formation of the Past Tense (il passato prossimo)
• Sapere verses Conoscere
• Indirect Object Pronouns
• Increasingly Complex Readings and Listening Comprehension Exercises
• Conversation and Written Expression/ Creative Writing
Level: A2 of the European Framework
• Thursdays (7:30 pm – 9:00 pm) via Zoom
Season: 2022 Fall
The AICC Member Registration is reserved for active members.
$225.00 – $275.00
Receive The American Italian Cultural Center ENewsletter!
Enter your information below to receive the latest news on our language classes, special events and trips.